Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It rains on the just and the unjust....part 2

Just heard back from AFC heating and cooling....the manufacturer agreed to put in, not only a new compressor and entire outside unit but to put in a new furnace unit inside as well. All I have to pay is the labor (which will still be $790 plus tax). The BAD news is that they can't put it in until the week of June 1st. I'm praying that the weather won't get too hot when I take LaDonna home (don't know when that will be at this time).

LaDonna just had her first try of (food???)...it was actually clear liquids. However she had a little bit of jello, some beef broth and some decaf iced tea. There was more on the tray but that was more than she could get down the first time.

I can't read my own posts from the hospital because their internet access blocks me seeing those pages (dont' ask me why) so I don't know if I mentioned it before but she now has her catheter out.

I doubt if there is any more news for today (Wednesday) but you never can tell.

God Bless,
Pastor Dave

No comments: